Thursday, September 4, 2008

Stranger Danger!

I'm not a very spontaneous person. In fact I tend to over analyze things at times, so yesterday I decided to do something out of the ordinary....I hooked up with some guy I barely knew, I know... hoeish, but it was exciting for the time being, but in the end it turned out to be the worse idea ever! after a very suprising make out he turned out to be soooo clingiy, and everyday go to the place where I met him! So now I'm trying to ignore him but it sucks, because it was at a place where I went basically everyday! >=o now I need to find a new place to workout ;_;

Lynn's Survival Rules
1. Don't....NEVER hook up with someone at a place where you go often.
2. If he's hot, and he's alone... somethings wrong.
3. When you go to workout, workout.

Just follow these basic tips and you'll never get a sticky one (clingy boyfriend) -_-' I wish there was a podcast with rules for me before I decided to be spontanious.

over & out
Lynn

No comments: